About this tour
Discover unique recipes of Czech cuisines passed on for generations in this interactive cooking session in Prague. This class is dedicated to traditional Czech dishes and includes hands-on preparation of a full meal guided by experts.
Afterward, you sit for a taste of your cooking as you have fun with your newly made friends in your cooking group. Your hosts will keep you engaged with the stories, traditions, and rituals of the region. A small group is allowed so there’s enough attention for all participants.
- Get to know Czech food history and culture in this cooking workshop
- Learn how to make hearty Czech meals
- Take part in hands-on cooking under a chef’s instructions
- Devour the meal you helped prepare with drinks and snacks
- Limited to a small group for a magnificent experience
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
Operated by Good Mood Food