About this tour
Taste Czech cuisines on this small-group food tour of Prague. Let your guide show you the eateries you may miss out on your own yet valuable. Sample as many varieties for a good feel of the local’s favorites.
Stop for some goulash, schnitzel and grilled sausages (grilované klobásy). Along the way sample dumplings (knedlík) and pancakes (palačinky). Try traditional sweets like kolache and buchty. There will be plenty to eat so bring your appetite.
As you enjoy the delicious dishes, get a briefing on the culinary heritage of Prague as well as its history. This trip is perfect for foodies but anyone that appreciates different food cultures will love the experience.
- Go on a guided food tour of Prague
- Eat-in various food spots across the city
- Try local eateries’ food and drinks
- Get to know Prague’s food history from your guide
- A small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
Operated by Prague Food Tour