About this tour
Travel with your party on this private tour from Prague to the town of Český Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in southern Bohemia. You will be picked up from your Prague accommodation and journey for about three or fewer hours.
On your way, your guide will brief you on important sights, the history of Prague, and the Czech Republic. Customize the itinerary to match your preferences. You may stop at Česke Budejovice, home of the original Budweiser beer before you get to Český Krumlov.
Anticipate exploring the Ceský Krumlov Castle, see St. Vitus church, admire the town’s art displayed on its buildings, and marvel at the Minorite Monastery and several museums in the area.
- Exclusive private tour only for you and your party
- Enjoy a private transfer from Prague and back
- Travel in a comfortable vehicle
- Visit the Cesky Krumlov Castle
- Observe the hilly surrounding of Cesky Krumlov
- Tailor the itinerary to fit your interests
- Private tour guide
- Car or bus
- Entrance fee to Cesky Krumlov Castle
- Food and drinks
Operated by Lucytours