About this tour
Avoid the hit-or-miss food trials during your vacation in Prague by taking this culinary tour. Gain an understanding of the region’s food history and heritage. Walk with a guide to Prague’s eateries and sample local delicacies including drinks.
Choose either a morning or afternoon tour session and in both, you get the chance to try several authentic dishes and drinks. Wrap your tour with a hearty meal in a historic restaurant. Take with you tips from your guide on the places to wine and dine in Prague for the rest of your stay.
You can expect a taste of Koleno (pork knuckle), Czech roast duck, Knedliky (bread dumplings), Bramborak (potato pancake), Smazeny Syr (fried cheese), and more.
- Get a background on Czech food and drinks
- Receive suggestions of Prague restaurants
- Take a full meal and many tastings
- Select a morning or afternoon tour time
- Learn about Prague’s food and its history
- All tastings & drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transportation to/from attractions
Operated by Local Food Tour