About this tour
Be part of this free walking tour of the Old Town of Prague, the historical center of the city. Meet your guide by the Powder Tower which is the starting point of the Royal Route and the gate to the Old Town.
Enter the historical epicenter of Prague and stroll through its streets. Wonder at the architectural beauty of the buildings and notice styles such as Gothic to Art Nouveau. Spot landmarks such as Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, Old Town Bridge Tower, Staromestske Namesti, and more.
Learn Prague truths and hear interesting stories such as the 1000-year-old capital of Bohemia from your guide. Wrap your trip by sightseeing the Palachovo náměstí and behind it check the Rudolfinum where the trip ends. As you part, take a glance at Charles Bridge a short distance away.
- Walk through the Old Town of Prague
- See the Powder Tower
- Admire different architectural styles in the Old Town
- Discover the highlights in the area
- Learn fun facts and legends like the 1000-year-old capital of Bohemia
- Have a glimpse of Charles Bridge
- Expert guide
- Accommodates persons with mobility challenges
- There is a minimum number of participants required for the tour to happen
- Pet appropriate
- Intimate experience in a small-group
- Admission fees to sites
- Added expenses
Operated by FWTP- Free Walking Tour Prague