- The Castle’s must-sees: parade gate, Saint Vitus, the presidential guard etc.
- The “private side” of the Castle: Mala Strana, Nerudova street, embassy territory, and medieval alleys tourists will never find
- A fun ride on Prague’s tram (to go up the hill)
- Your guide. Fun, engaging, educated, and a true local, with fluent English
Top Prague Free Tours for 2020
Here is our professional selection of the best free tours in Prague. Up-to-the-minute.
Free tours supported by tips are the best way to discover Prague. And you pay only what you want. But there are hundreds of free tours in Prague, how do you pick the best? We demand the best, and we verify the same indicators over and over. Do the guests have a good time? Are the guides outstandingly knowledgeable? Do the tours happen as promised, on cue, rain or shine? And do the routes include Prague’s best-kept secrets? Here then is our exacting selection of the best free tours in Prague.
- The Castle’s must-sees: parade gate, Saint Vitus, Saint Nicolas, and golden lane where lead turns to gold.
- The castle’s hidden gems: Nerudova street, embassy lane, Mala Strana, and medieval alleys.
- Your guide. Engaging, fun and educated. A real local, with perfect English.