What's in our tour?
This is your first visit to Paris, and you are looking for an overview of Paris’ greatest landmarks?
Then treat yourself to Champs Elysées, the Louvre Museum, Arc de Triomphe, and the Eiffel tower. This free walking tour of the Paris Landmarks will introduce you to Paris.
We start with the standard-setter for opera houses around the world: palais Garnier. We then discover the model for all luxury hotels: the Ritz.
We gaze at some of the world’s greatest jewelry – and we find out why these stores are happy with having no clients. We then stand at the nexus of every Fashion Week. And we glimpse into secret courtyards.
Your guide is a born-and-raised Parisian. In her company, you get to explore the personality of this iconic neighborhood. You learn secrets behind these elegant old stones.
Our finale is one of Paris’ greatest photo spots: place de la Concorde. The landmarks of Paris glitter in the distance.
Please note this tour is an introduction to Paris, with landmarks standing sometimes distance away. To see more on this tour, we do not spend time going inside each building.
- Photo ops: Arc de Triumph, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées and Montmartre
- 3 of the world’s greatest museums: Louvre, Orsay and the Orangerie
- The haunts of Coco Chanel, Hemingway and Princess Diana, and the Texas Embassy (that’s right!)
- Place Vendôme and Napoleon’s great column
- Some of the world’s most exclusive hotels: Crillon, Meurice, Ritz and now Mandarin Oriental
- Your guide: a born-and-raised Parisian who will bring Paris to life
- HOT DAY SPECIAL: on hot days, we walk in the shade, our guides have fans and water sprays for every guest, and every tour makes frequent stops for water
Where and when?
This free walking tour starts on time every day rain or shine, at 10am, and lasts a relaxed 90 minutes.
From April 28 through October 15 this tour also runs at 2.30pm.
Every day, closed on Dec. 24 & 25 only.
We meet on the steps of the Paris Opera, near the middle door, facing place de l’opéra. Look for the guide in a pink vest.
Closest metro station: Opera. We end near metro station Concorde.
Groups of 8 and more please book. In the interest of all guests, we reserve to turn down large groups without a reservation. We advise large parties to book a private tour.
Why take this tour?
for the top Paris landmarks
for the elegance and the atmosphere
and for the guide, a born-and-raised local who will unlock the secrets of Paris for you.
This is a free walking tour, where you pay the guide what you want at the end of the tour.
Advanced reservation is not required, and walks-ins are always welcome.
Meet the tour 5 minutes before starting time.
Privatize this tour
Groups of friends, families, and school groups often reserve a private guide for this tour. Price starts at €125 depending on duration and group size.
Wheelchairs not advised on this tour, because of 2 unavoidable flights of stairs.