About this tour
A city tour activity ideal for time-pressed travellers and those visiting in fall or winter, you’ll learn more about the city in just half a day. You will be offered Christiana electric cargo bikes which give you the freedom to choose how much effort you want to put into biking and let the electric assist do the rest. Alternatively, while sitting in the cargo box, you can wrap yourself in blankets, sip tea and marvel at the city. Is there a better way to explore Copenhagen in autumn and winter? Your guide(s) will provide ponchos and directions on how to operate the cargo bikes. The tour is themed around the Science of Happiness which is an insight into the lives and design of the Danish people and communities. The casual discussions will delve into the “happiness by design” notion that postulates how Copenhagen’s society is promoting satisfaction among its residents.
Overall it is just a fun bike ride.
- See more of Copenhagen than you could on foot in just half a day
- Travel with ease and comfort in your electric cargo bike
- Listen to your multilingual guides tell stories you wouldn’t otherwise hear
- Small group capped at 10 ensures an intimate experience
- Electric Christiania Bike (Model L and T)
- Coffee and/or Tea
Operated by Loop Tours Copenhagen