About this tour
It is about time you get introduced to a neighbourhood in Copenhagen known as Christianshavn, an area of small islands that is known for its hip cafe culture and canals lined with colourful houseboats. Hotspots include Copenhagen Street Food, for international dining, and Freetown Christiania, an alternative community of ramshackle houses, galleries and music venues. The Copenhagen Opera House offers music, dance and theatre performances, plus tours of its unique glass, metal and wood building. The guide will take you through the landmarks including the Church of Our Savior and the entrance to the Free Town of Christiana. Explore a part of the city filled with culture, art, history and great diversity.
This is a group walk with a maximum of 15 people per group.
- Be immersed in Christianshavn’s ambiance on an intimate walking tour
- Benefit from the expertise and insider knowledge of your professional guide
- See the Church of Our Savior, Christiana entrance, and more
- Enjoy the personalized approach of a private excursion
- Professional guideNot Included
- Food and drinks
Operated by Copenhagen Free Walking Tours