About this tour
Treat your taste buds on this gourmet walking tour of Madrid’s old town.
Follow your guide, a local food and wine expert, to some of the best and most atmospheric eateries in the city center, including an 18th-century mansion and a historic tavern.
Taste authentic tapas and regional specialties like Iberian ham, valdeon cheese and the Spanish omelette, accompanied by fine Spanish wines that are all rated between 95 and 100 points. It’s a great way to learn to eat like a true Madrileño!
- Discover Madrid’s city centeron this walking tour
- Try Iberian specialties like presa, chorizo, ham and lomo
- Pair your tapas with local gourmet wines like Moscatel and Rioja Gran Reserva
- Learn hints and tips from your local guide
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Walks of Spain