About this tour
Visit Segovia, Ávila, and Toledo, three cities that are UNESCO World Heritage Sites on a full-day tour from Madrid.
The tour features ancient battlements, a soaring cathedral, a historic monastery, and more. Coordinated tours and transport make the most of your travel time so you can cover more ground.
It is highly recommended traveling with a guide who takes you straight to the three cities’ essential sights.
- Included entrance fees save time and costs upon arrival
- Travel between cities in the comfort of a climate-controlled van
- Enjoy an included picnic lunch after visiting Ávila
- Sample marzipan made in a Toledo monastery
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation
- Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo, given by a professional guide
- Entry to the Primate Cathedral of Toledo.
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up
Operated by We Experiential Travel Club