About this tour
Begin your tour with a local expert in history and gastronomy to some of the most popular tapas bars in Madrid.
You will experience the same venues that the locals go to, seeking traditional tapas. You will also get to try a delicious dessert of chocolate with churros (in the winter), or ice cream (in the summer).
You will also pass by iconic Madrid landmarks such as the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa (the old city council), San Miguel Market, the Austrian neighborhood, and the San Gines Church.
During your tour, you will learn more about the history of Madrid as well as about the tapas tradition, being able to ask as many questions as you like during your tour.
- Visit 4 places where locals taste their tapas and desserts with a friendly local guide
- Learn about the most famous places of Old Madrid
- Enjoy a fun and informal atmosphere
- Be led by a guide with an in-depth knowledge of history and gastronomy
- Taste a delicious dessert of chocolate with churros (in winter), or ice cream (in summer)
- 4 stops
- Bilingual guide
- 1 drink (wine, vermouth, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar
- Food tasting as listed above
- A small-group with a maximum of 10 people
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation to/from the attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Operated by Food tours and wine tours Madrid