About this tour
Get to feel the vibe of the city walking and learning some history to understand what Madrid used to be like until how it has become the great and majestic city it is today.
Explore different sides of the city walking on a 3 hours free tour of Madrid with passionate local guides.
Learn the history of the Spanish capital as you stroll through the hidden streets where buses can’t go. Get to know the amazing stories, legends, and anecdotes of this majestic city!
- Puerta del Sol (the heart of Madrid)
- Royal Opera House
- Royal Palace (Muslim Madrid)
- Almudena Cathedral (the main cathedral in town)
- The origens of the “Tapas”
- Barrio de los Austrias (the oldest neighbourhood)
- Plaza Mayor
- The world’s oldest restaurant
- Barrio de las Letras
- Hemingway’s Madrid
- Advice about where to go, where it’s free, what to eat and much more..
- Tours run all year round
- Expert guide
Operated by MADRIDE TRAVEL