About this tour
Discover the historic cities of Toledo and Segovia on a guided day tour from Madrid. Admire the imposing Alcázar of Segovia, the Cathedral of Toledo, as you stroll through both cities learning about their fascinating history.
See the UNESCO World Heritage Roman aqueduct. Marvel at the iconic 1st-century monument, considered the most important example of Roman-era civil engineering in Spain.Visit the royal palace of the Alcázar of Segovia.
Once in Toledo, discover the medieval neighborhoods and historical monuments of the city on a walking tour and learn why it is called the City of Three Cultures.
- See the main attractions of Segovia and Toledo in a day
- Marvel at the magnificent interior of Toledo Cathedral
- Explore the Roman aqueduct and Alcázar of Segovia
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Entrance to the Alcazar in Segovia
- Entrance and guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo (if option selected)
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Operated by IBE TOURS