About this tour
Immerse yourself in the history, architecture, and cultural delights of Toledo, Segovia and visit the historic and beautiful Alcázar.Choose between a shared or private tour experience departing from Madrid.
Your journey into Toledo begins with a breathtaking view of the city at the Mirador del Valle, a perfect opportunity to snap a stunning panoramic photo. As you enter the old district of Toledo, a walking tour will guide you through the historical Jewish quarter.
The second half of your excursion takes you to the historical city of Segovia, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Admire the impressive Roman aqueduct, its impressive cathedral, and marvel at the architecture from ancient Roman and medieval times. Next stop is the Segovia Alcazar, one of Spain’s most famous castles from the 12th century.
Afterward, take some time to explore the city on your own, along with insider tips from your guide to discover hidden gems.
- Enjoy a fully guided, private or shared tour of Toledo and Segovia
- Embark on a walking tour of Toledo’s historical Jewish quarter
- Take in breathtaking city views at the Mirador del Valle viewing point
- Marvel at Segovia’s ancient Roman and medieval architecture
- Visit the impressive 12th century Alcazar Castle in Segovia
- Expert local guides with microphone enhancement for better listening
- Shared monolingual walking tours in Toledo and Segovia. A maximum of 20 people
- Tickets to the Alcazar of Segovia
- Bus transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if private option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if shared tour option selected)
Operated by Amigo Tours Spain