About this tour
In Spain, culture and cuisine are inextricable. Experience Madrid’s historical and culinary highlights on an evening walking tour, perfect for beating the capital’s scorching daytime heat.
In between critically acclaimed tapas bars, you’ll learn about the ancient history of Madrid’s Old Town and sample local specialties washed down with sangria, Spain’s favorite summer beverage.
This small-group tour is limited to 10 food lovers.
- Evening food tour of historic Madrid, ideal for lovers of Spanish cuisine and local history
- A great way to avoid sightseeing in the scorching daytime heat
- Sample delicious tapas with classic Spanish drinks
- Small-group tour limited to 10 food lovers
- Small-group tour (maximum 10 guests)
- Food tastings (enough for a full dinner)
- Wine tastings (5 glasses of local wine and drinks)
- Expert local culinary guide
- Our Devouring Madrid guide, packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Operated by Devour Madrid Food Tours