About this tour
Visit 3 wineries and taste more than 10 wines in Madrid Wine Region. Escape the metropolitan mayhem of Madrid in favor of the verdant vineyards of Vinos de Madrid on a full-day Spanish wine tour.
Accompanied by an accomplished guide, explore the beautiful wine-making region and learn about complex production processes in atmospheric wine cellars, known as bodegas.
Sample signature wines grown in the area and gain fascinating insight into the culinary heritage of Spain’s capital city on this enriching epicurean tour.
- Full-day Spanish wine tour from Madrid
- Explore Vinos de Madrid — a DO-classified wine region just outside of the capital city
- Tour three prestigious wineries in the areas and sample glasses of their produce
- Learn about biodynamic and organic wine that is made in the region from your expert guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 19 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus or van-3 guided winery visits with the owners and winemakers.
- Wine tasting: A taste of generous samples of over 10 wines between whites and reds (local grapes Tempranillo and Malvar among others)
- Snacks of cheese, iberico products or olive oil will be included at the wineries
- Small group tour maximum 19 people (average of 8 people)
- Transportation in an air conditioned minivan or bus.
- An expert bilingual local wine guide during the whole the tour
- Lunch (No lunch time)
- Children under 12 years can not take part of the tour.
Operated by Gourmet Madrid