About this tour
Discover the secrets of the capital of Spain with the Free Walking Tour Madrid through the Old Town.
For about 2,5 hours you’ll get to explore the main attractions of Madrid’s most historic neighborhood. Travel back to the era when the city reached its greatest political and cultural splendor in Europe.
- Everyday (except December 23-27 & January 1)
- Small groups: max. 10 participants. Book in advance to ensure your spots
- Meet at Green Umbrella of OgoTours at Puerta del Sol Square, by the Equestrian Statue of Carlos III
- Free price (at the end of the tour you determine how much the tour was worth)
- Tours run in any weather conditions: shine, rain or snow
- Professional Tour Guides
- Departure guaranteed
Operated by OgoTours