About this tour
Indulge your taste buds to this 3.5-hour walking tapas tour of Madrid.
Gain insight into the cherished Spanish culinary tradition from your local guide as you visit four or five eateries around the city on a lunch or dinner tour.
Sample authentic tapas like Iberian ham, locally produced cheeses and paella, accompanied by regional wine or beer at each stop. All tapas and drinks are included, so be sure to bring your walking shoes and your appetite!
- Explore Madrid’s culinary scene on a 3.5-hour walking food tour
- Choice of lunch or dinner tour
- Get insider tips on the best tapas spots from a local
- All tapas and drinks are included for a satisfying meal
- You will taste 4 Spanish Wines.
- You will taste a full High Quality Lunch or Dinner visiting 4 different traditional Bars/Taverns. 16+ Flavours.
- Be ready to taste flavours from all over Spain in just one Night ( Dinner Tour) or Morning ( Lunch Tour)
- Gastronomy Specialised Guide.
- Other drinks not mentioned above
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Operated by Madrid Tapas Trip