About this tour
If you want your visit to be complete in Madrid, you cannot miss seeing some of the world’s great masterpieces located in this museum.
Journey through the story of Spanish and European art through the centuries and get expert explanations along the way. The collection hosts thousands of drawings, paintings, prints, and sculptures to be discovered by the visitors.
Don’t miss the most important ones – the visit will be focused on Durero, Fra Angélico, El Bosco, Tizziano, Tintoretto, El Greco, Velázquez, Rubens, and Goya.
- Enjoy a guided tour in the chosen language
- Learn about masterpieces by the best Spanish painters
- Admire the architectural details of the building
- Official guide
- Skip-the-line entry tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Operated by Feel the City Tours