About this tour
Discover Madrid’s vibrant culinary scene on a delicious tapas tour.
Stroll through the evening-lit streets with a guide and sample delicious tapas dishes at popular restaurants while learning about the local ingredients.
Treat your palette to delicious Spanish wines complemented by items like Iberian ham, salted cod, rich chickpea stew and more. To keep this experience intimate, group size is limited to 12 people.
- Evening Madrid tapas tour led by an expert local guide
- Visit much-loved tapas bars and enjoy a wine tasting and tapas dish in each one
- Sample classic Spanish dishes like Iberico ham
- Learn about Spanish cuisine in Madrid and of the local ingredients that are used in tapas dishes
- Small-group walking tour with a maximum of 12 people ensure a more personalized experience
- Local Guide
- Wine Tasting
- Tasting more than 12 different tapas
- Visit to 4 tapas bars (Where Madrileños go)
- A drink (Wine, Beer, Soda or Mineral Water) at each bar
- Cocktails or spirits
- Children under 9 years can not take part of the tour.
Operated by Gourmet Madrid