About this tour
The Dutch landscape is full of water and sky. Polders are intersected by drainage canals, and major rivers such as the Rhine and the Meuse amongst many others, define the landscape. It is no surprise therefore that many landscape paintings show water, ships and a lot of skies. No visit to Amsterdam is complete without an adventure on a bike.
Get a real Dutch experience and explore the countryside on a bike. From windmills and local villages to picturesque views of the famous Dutch polders. Take in the best the countryside has to offer on this leisurely 3-4 hour non-touristy tour. Bike on safe, wide and quiet biking paths. Our main goal is that we want you to relax and enjoy the beautiful typical Dutch landscape. There are plenty of stops to make the most amazing pictures, taste cheeses and appreciate idyllic Dutch village life.
- Widen your perspective on a tour of Amsterdam’s rural surroundings
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
- Enjoy hassle-free transfer on an eco-friendly bike tour
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Guide (private)
- Bike Saddle Gel Cover to avoid pain in your butt
- Bike rent (15 Euros per bike). Please pay in cash to the guide. No digital payments are accepted.
Operated by Holland Discovery