About this tour
Presenting to you a tour that should be undertaken as the first thing when you land in Amsterdam. Our guides will walk you in a city laden with influences from the 17th century and tell you how Dutch food, beer and history intersect. This will include why cod and herring dishes are our pride and joy, introduce you to French-influenced pastries, and how our maritime history influenced our winter stew. Local foodie guide will take you to hidden gem eateries loved by locals for new food experiences and teach you how to be “Dutch” in a culinary way.
Apart from food stops the itinerary has lined up fantastic pass-bys of Anne Frank House a writer’s house and biographical museum dedicated to Jewish wartime diarist Anne Frank. The tower called the Westertoren (“Western tower”) is the highest church tower in Amsterdam and Homomonument A which commemorates all gay men and lesbians who have been subjected to persecution because of their homosexuality.
- Experience Amsterdam like a local on this food-tasting tour
- Receive personalized attention and tips from your small-group guide
- Learn more about the city’s cultural and culinary heritage
- Enjoy plenty of food and drink samples included in the price
- Pass by Anne Frank House and 2 other attractions
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic BeveragesNot Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Operated by Essor Ltd