About this tour
Start your journey with the best introduction to Amsterdam. A unique vision of the city which has a unique style of combining history with pure entertainment. While at it enjoy the typical Dutch pancake. Learn how to make traditional sweet and savoury Dutch pancakes in a beautiful canal house right on the Amstel River. Your host Fusina will welcome you to her canal home apartment built in 1824 overlooking the Amstel River, the skinny bridge and the 125-year-old Royal Theatre Carré.
Fusina is a Dutch food lover who likes to share foodie experiences with family, friends and new friends(you). Included in the class are a local store visit, homemade dishes and a meal together. In the class, you will make, bake ànd flip Dutch pancakes made with apple or bacon then chomp them down like a Dutchie with syrup and powder sugar.
- Enjoy the traditional Dutch pancakes you learned how to make, plus other local specialities like herring and cheese
- White wine is included
- Lesson carried out in a Dutch canal house next to the Amstel river
- Communal cooking class and lunch
- White Wine, Coffee, Tea, Water, Juices
- Meet and cook with a local chef
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Traditional recipes and new culinary skills
- Insider tips and recommendations from a real local
Operated by EatWith