About this tour
Amsterdam is a treasure-packed, canal-lined urban metropolis waiting for you to discover its hidden gems. For you to speed up the treasure hunt you require the guidance of a true blue Dutch local. On this kickstart tour, a local guide will meet and point you in the right direction. In a short 90 minutes, your private guide will share with you where to find main landmarks like Dam Square and Nieumarkt, and how to enjoy them from a different perspective and away from the crowds. Together wander through vibrant Chinatown and get to know more about the city through the locals’ stories.
Add some spice to your short-lived tour with a visit to Amsterdam’s red light district in De Wallen and prepare to be awestruck by its window brothels. This private tour can be personalized 100% according to your wishes! If you have any queries about Amsterdam they’ll be answered. Get personal recommendations from your local host on how to navigate the city to enjoy the rest of your stay to the fullest. After all, Locals Know Best!
- Get to know Amsterdam on a private 1.5-hour walking tour from a highly knowledgeable local
- Spot famous Amsterdam sites including St. Nicholas Church, Chinatown, Flower Market, and more
- Tailor your tour based on your own preferences in the day, guided by a true blue local
- Learn the ropes and tricks on the best places to dine, drink, and play in Amsterdam!
- Private Tour
- Local Guide
- Local Tips and Tricks
- City Orientation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Operated by Withlocals