About this tour
Experience medieval Barcelona on this tour of the old town. This part of the city is home to some of the best-preserved medieval gems in all of Europe. Expect amazing facts about the history of Barcelona dating back 2000 plus years and how it blends into the modern-day.
Ready for surprises of treasures you would otherwise have missed without your guide like the Fossar of Les Moreres, the call, Sant Jaume Square, and Sant Felipe Neri. You will have the chance to walk to the famous sights such as the Jewish quarter, Santa Maria of the Sea, Sant Miquel Square, and others.
- Visit the Cathedral of Santa Eulalia.
- See Remains of the Roman aqueduct.
- Go to the Palace of Catalan Music.
- Stroll through Sant Pere Square and King’s Square.
- Explore Borne Market, Roman wall, Temple of Augustus, and more
- Expert guide
- Pet friendly
- Personalized experience in small group
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Admission fees to landmarks
- Additional expenses
- A specific number of attendees for the tour to happen
Operated by DonkeyTours Barcelona