- 2 medieval quarters of 1,000 years ago, the Roman town of 2,000 years ago, and the Juderia – the Medieval Jewish ghetto
- Santa Eulalia Cathedral: 13 geese and a patron saint who does the job
- Santa María del Mar: the people’s cathedral
- Pablo Picasso: his history and his secrets
- A common grave of 1714 that continues to shape Catalan identity
- Palau de la Música Catalana: the most beautiful concert hall in the world
Top 10 Barcelona Free Tours for 2020
There are lots of free walking tours in Barcelona - tip only tours where you pay what you would like at the end of the tour. We have selected the best Barcelona free tours for this list.
Why listen to us? -- We give over 100,000 Discover Walks tours every year. We know what makes up a good tour. That is why we feel this list will help you find the free tour of Barcelona that will work best for you.