- ample samplings of iconic foods selected for this tour, and new foods you didn’t even know exist
- anecdotes and fun facts about food and about Catalan Culture
- face-to-face time with a passionate, local food expert
- small group, 2 hours, all in English
Top Ten Barcelona Food Tours
We have reviewed dozens of Barcelona food tours. These are the best food tours in Barcelona.
Our goal is to help you pick the best experience for you, whether you want a tapas tour or any other Catalonian cuisine or wine.
- Tour is 100% personalized to match your preferences, diets, and allergies
- You get to try the classics: patatas, bravas & churros
- 10 delicious tastings are included
- This tour assures you of the best of the Spanish cuisine
- A visit to the popular La Boqueria Market
- A visit to the Gothic Quarter and the old town on a 3- hour, small group tapas tour.
- Absorb the history of Catalonia and Barcelona, along with the culture, cuisine, and local food scene.
- Taste a great amount of tapas and drinks in 4 different authentic places.
- Create new relationships and networks within the group with the help of your local guide.
- Get tips and advice for your future adventures in Barcelona from your local tour guide.
- Relish in gourmet food and wine experiences in modern bars and restaurants.
- Step into the world of rare and unique Catalan wines.
- Treat yourself to a tranquil evening of eating and drinking after a day of exploring.
- Learn the history of modern cuisine in Barcelona as you try it yourself.
- See first-hand how tapas culture in Barcelona is mouth-wateringly different from the rest of Spain.
- 3 iconic family-run tapas bars
- 8+ Catalonian wines to try
- Cava included (sparkling)
- Small group allows for more questions and a more personalized tour
- Tour is suitable for Vegetarians, Pescatarians, Gluten-free (not celiacs) and Dairy-free.