About this tour
Explore the El Raval neighborhood on this free tour of Barcelona. Raval is the center of Barcelona’s culture in modern-day full of historical, scientific, and artistic treasures.
Start by seeing the Casa de la Misericordia an old and bizarre orphanage with a rich history. Stroll through the area and pass by the MACBA, Museum of Contemporary Art of Barcelona, a pacesetter of urban art.El Raval is home to many artists so urban art is its identity.
Be amazed by stories such as the vampire from El Raval, believed to murder and prostitute Barcelona children in the 20th century. Enter sites such as the old Hospital de la Santa Cruz.
Admire highlights like Botero Cat, Palau Güell, and Plaza Real(Royal Plaza), where the trip ends as you take in its elegant ambiance underlined by the fountain, streetlamps, and palm trees.
- Discover the mysterious Raval neighborhood
- Visit Casa de la Misericordia an old orphanage
- Walk past the MACBA, Museum of Contemporary Art of Barcelona
- Liten to myths about El Raval
- Enter the old Hospital de la Santa Cruz
- See Palau Güell an early piece of Antonio Gaudí
- End the tour at Plaza Real
- Professional guide
- Pet friendly
- A small group
- Not suitable for persons with challenged mobility
- Admission fees to landmarks
- Additional expenses
- A minimum number of participants for the tour to take place
Operated by Barkeno Tours
Available in Spanish