About this tour
Walk through Barcelona’s Downtown or the Old city on this free tour of the historic heart of Barcelona. Take it easy and in a fun way learn about the history and culture of this city as you acknowledge its art and architecture.
Prepare to sightsee Gothic & Born Quarters. Find out about iconic attractions such as the Bishop’s Bridge, Sant Felip Neri’s square, Barcelona’s Medieval City Hall, Barcelona’s Cathedral, and Santa Maria Cathedral of the Sea among countless highlights.
- Explore Barcelona’s Downtown
- Visit the Gothic, Born, and Jewish Quarters
- Walk on the King’s square and Sant Felip Neri’s square
- See Plaza Cataluña, Barcelona’s Cathedral, and other landmarks
- Learn the history of Barcelona and its heritage up to date
- Professional guide
- Accommodates persons with minimized mobility
- Pet conducive
- A small group for an intimate time
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Additional expenses
- No specified number of participants is required for the tour to take place
Operated by Barkeno Tours