The Tapas and wine tour is a real foodie’s experience. Discover the best tapas and local products, paired with traditional alcoholic drinks from Catalonia and Spain.
You get to visit 4 authentic restaurants which you would never discover alone or on your average tour. Each eatery is a family run business with different atmospheres and new flavors to offer.
Expect local insights from our energetic and friendly tour guides, who are proud to share the history of the places you will visit, and the origins and customs behind everything you taste. Get ready for a truly unique dining experience!
- A visit to the Gothic Quarter and the old town on a 3- hour, small group tapas tour.
- Absorb the history of Catalonia and Barcelona, along with the culture, cuisine, and local food scene.
- Taste a great amount of tapas and drinks in 4 different authentic places.
- Create new relationships and networks within the group with the help of your local guide.
- Get tips and advice for your future adventures in Barcelona from your local tour guide.
Why people take this tour?
The only way to discover Spanish Cuisine. Learn about the history and culture of this wonderful city, all whilst enjoying a full course meal. The tour is adaptable to most dietary needs and is wheelchair accessible, so no one is left out!
€75 per person
Wheelchair accessible, venues are within close proximity