About this tour
Learn how to prepare Spanish and Catalan dishes in a Barcelona half-day cooking class. You can start with ingredients shopping at the La Boqueria market led by a professional chef. Upgrade to include the market option for a tour of one of Spain’s most important food markets.
Before the cooking, you sample different tapas from around Spain. The chef explains the history of each tapas and its relation to the Spanish and Catalan cultures. In an interactive cooking session, the chef teaches and guides the making of popular Spanish dishes like authentic paella.
Later, you sit for a taste of your cooking which is inclusive of the lunch served. There is plenty of wine, beer, or soft drinks all along. You take home recipes for your kitchen and memories to reminisce.
- Try an array of classic tapas from all over Spain
- Learn the origin of the tapas
- Savor a delicious lunch with plenty of drinks
- Unlimited wine, beer, or soft drinks
- Learn the origins and traditions of Spanish cuisines
- Small-group limited to 10 people for a more customized experience
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Small-group tour (max 10)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Just Royal Bcn