How to pick the best airbnb apartment in Paris
Want to know how to pick the best airbnb apartment during your stay in Paris? The cheapest way to do that is probably to sleep in an airbnb apartment, you can cook your own food and it is most of the time less expensive than the hotel. But how do you tell how to pick the best airbnb apartment in Paris? Here are our tips!
Pick the right location
If you can afford an airbnb in Paris, go for it! It is more difficult to go in and out of Paris form the suburbs, chose an apartment near a metro station. It is even more convenient if you pick one that is located between two different metro lines! This way you should encounter no problem to travel in the city. For the location itself, where you should rent in Paris depends on what you want to do. If you want to visit the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, head left bank and the west of Paris!
If you are more into experiencing the Parisian nightlife, going out and pubs, head east, to the right bank and the eleventh arrondissement! But don’t worry from anywhere you are, you can go anywhere else with the metro. It will just be longer depending from where you start.
Concerning the airbnb itself, I have rent a lot through the platform, and if you are just with a friend don’t hesitate to rent a simple room (after reading the comments on the host and the rules of the location). But if you are visiting Paris with family or with your boyfriend/girlfriend, I recommend that you rent a full apartment.
Rules to pick the best airbnb in Paris:
- Read the comments on the host! Obviously if people say he is the personification of the devil don’t rent the place!
- Carefully look at the pictures (and rent a place with pictures): apartments often seems brightest and bigger on the pictures, don’t expect to have the exact same thing.
- Read carefully the rules of the apartment. For instance: Is there a curfew? Do you have to leave at seven in the morning? Do you need to feed the cat? These are many things we don’t really care about when we rent an hotel room, but each airbnb apartment has its own rules.
- Rent a place that is situated in the right place on the scale of prices. The airbnb platform gives you a scale of prices for the neighborhood or the city, don’t choose something too expensive or too cheap.
- Carefully choose the neighborhood you will stay in, the airbnb platform provides you a little guide of Paris neighborhood, use it!
So now that you know how to pick the best airbnb apartment in Paris, we are waiting for you! Come enjoy our wine, cheese, and delicious macarons! Also, don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further information about anything. If you need some guidance on choosing the right neighborhood for your staying, let me know! Read this article, it will give you some valuable details about the best neighborhoods to stay in Paris, according to your interests and preferences! I hope to see you soon in one of our tours!
Planning a trip to Paris ? Get ready !
These are Amazon’s best-selling travel products that you may need for coming to Paris.
- The best travel book : Rick Steves – Paris 2020 – Learn more here
- Lonely Planet Paris 2020 – Learn more here
- Venture Pal Lightweight Backpack – Learn more here
- Samsonite Winfield 2 28″ Luggage – Learn more here
- Swig Savvy’s Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle – Learn more here
Check Amazon’s best-seller list for the most popular travel accessories. We sometimes read this list just to find out what new travel products people are buying.