What's in our tour?
You make your own way to Versailles. Our hostess is waiting for you at Versailles. She quickly guides you through the ticket lines with your skip-the-line ticket. You receive your individual audio guide.
You are now a special guest of the Sun-King:
- THE PALACE. Your ticket gives you access to the famed Palace of Versailles, including the ornate State Apartments and the glittering Hall of Mirrors. With the audio guide, you visit at your own pace, and you spend your time at whatever interests you the most.
- THE GARDENS. After the Palace, you have acccess to the French Gardens. You discover the groves and alleys invented by the Sun-King and designed by André Le Nôtre.
- THE FOUNTAIN SHOWS. On high-season weekend days from April to October, your ticket includes the spectacular Fountain Show, invented for the Sun-King and the Royal Court.
On Fridays and Tuesdays from April to October you have access to the Musical Fountains.
Looking for a guided tour?
For a guided visit of of Versailles Palace with an expert guide you can check this product (from €40).
- Skip lines into the King’s Palace.
- Take advantage of Versailles’ official audio-Guide, in the language of your choice.
- Enjoy full access to the garden and to the water canal of the Sun-King.
- Access the Fountain Show or the Musical Fountain Show when your schedule matches.
Where and when?
Don’t go directly to the Palace of Versailles.
GUIDATOURS – 10, Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles
RER station: Versailles Château Rive Gauche (line C)
Why take this tour?
With our Versailles skip-the-line ticket and audio-guide-full-day service, enjoy total freedom: with the booking arrangements we make for you, you skip the lines. And with our audio guide, you visit the Louvre at your own pace, with as much (or as little) information as you want at every stop.
Depending on the season, also enjoy the Fountain Show, or perhaps the Musical Fountain show in the famed gardens of the Sun-King.
from €40 for a Guided Visit of Versailles Palace
Skip-the-line ticket to Versailles, at pre-booked time slot.
Audio-guide of Versailles in the language of your choice.
Access to the garden and Grand Canal.
Access to the Fountain Show or the Musical Fountain show pending matching schedules.
Train ride into Versailles. As you make your own way into Versailles.
Access to Le Trianon, the Queen’s estate, is a separate fee if you have the time.