- Experience the monuments that make Paris so great, from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame
- Enjoy an itinerary planned around your interests by our local experts
- We deal with all the logistics for you, including complimentary transportation
- Explore Paris with a born-and-raised local guide
- See why we are Europe’s #1 company for custom private tours
The 10 Best Private Tours in Paris - Discover Walks Paris
We are Europe’s #1 for private and custom walking tours. We know what makes a good guided tour. Here is our selection of the best private tours in Paris.
Some tours bring you to the must-see landmarks - the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame cathedral, Le Louvre and Versailles. Other tours introduce you to hidden gems of Paris. That is the beauty of a private tour. It takes you straight to what you want to see and do. You skip lines. You save time. And the tour focuses on you and on your interests. Here comes our selection.
- A guided tour to learn all about Street Art – an onward evolution
- The best walls of Paris with often artists in action
- Learn about the most famous Street Art artists and their influences
- Walk the secret Paris that regular tourists miss
- Face-to-face with a passionate and fascinating guide expert in Street Art
- Content and pace are tailored to who you are and what you like to see & do
- Our guides – over 45 of them; passionate, knowledgeable, personable, professional, and fun, born-and-raised Parisians. We match you with the right guide for you
- We plan the whole two days with you – with your wish list, and our additional suggestions
- We stay with you the whole time you need us – a knowledgeable, friendly and caring Parisian for you to lean on
- We start and end where and when you want. The tour can be spread across more than 2 days
Audrey will help you discover some of the Parisians’ favorite sites and landmarks, hidden gems and secret spots.
Depending on the neighborhood or the monument you want to explore, she will design a personal walk including great photography options.
Focus on the architecture, street photography, portraits, or even flowers!
- A full game of boules: the great French game everyone aged 6 to 106 can play
- A private, fun-loving Parisian as your instructor
- 2 drinks per person, snacks, cheese, and charcuterie
- Gorgeous location, with Notre Dame and Louvre in sight
- The Paris of beauty and luxury – jewelry and watches, perfume and leather goods, high-end hotels
- Napoleon’s column, the Sun-King’s plaza, Concorde and Champs Elysées
- Coco Chanel, César Ritz, Napoleon and Louis the Sun-King – the men and women behind it all
- A private guide, in English, for a 90 minute private tour
- Generous caviar and champagne private tasting, with a host
- 800 years of history, and some great present-day foods
- gripping tales and history facts
- hidden gems you could never find without a guide
- a private guide, for plenty of face-time but also for what interests you the most. More religion, less religion, more history, or more present-day France, it’s up to you
- Understand what exactly happened, and how the church roof could go up in smoke in just 90 minutes
- Obtain the most recent information on the on-going investigation
- Get guided to the best available vistas on the progress of Notre Dame
- Receive an insider’s insight into the formidable re-construction project: a spire 96-meter high, a frame of 1,300 oak trees, a roof of 210 metric tons – and just 5 years to complete it all
- Stand where you can experience the spiritual force of Notre Dame
- You do & you see more. Best use of your time
- The program is perfect for you. Our on-the-ground experts make sure of that
- You have your guide with you at all times: a warm, caring, educated and enthusiastic local Parisian
- we start and end where and when you wish
- up to 3.5 hours of guiding
- Notre Dame: even after the fire, Notre Dame remains Paris’ #1 must-see landmark. We will use the streets that remain open to locals in order to come up close to the Cathedral. You will feel the power of the world’s greatest Gothic church and find out the plans for the reconstruction of Notre Dame.
- Montmartre. From Moulin Rouge to Sacré Cœur, you will experience the bohemian « village » that defines romantic Paris.
- Arc de Triomphe: you will skip the lines up the majestic arch built by Napoleon. From the top platform, you will contemplate the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel tower, the river Seine and all of Paris lying at your feet.
- With this tour, you maximize your time in Paris. You leave the logistics to us. And we throw in complimentary public transportation.
- Your guide is guaranteed to be a communicative, enthusiastic, born-and-raised local.
- For your first time to Paris, treat your travel party to Europe’s #1 company for custom private tours.
- Private tour of the Louvre Museum, with skip-the-line entrance. A private showing of the world’s largest museum. As detailed or as short as you would like. We can focus on highlights such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus of Milo, and/or on any art that you love best.
- A boat cruise on the Seine river, the romantic activity that no first-time visitor to Paris will want to miss.
- The exploration of the Latin Quarter, the student neighborhood that defines Paris – bohemian, intellectual, smart, and full of history.
- We handle all the logistics for you, we throw in complimentary transportation, and we maximize your time in Paris.
- The guide you hire is a communicative, enthusiastic, born-and-raised local.
- Give your travel party Europe’s #1 company for custom private tours
Eiffel tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, Left Bank, Right Bank. Plus secret places and hidden gems – Paris has more to offer than you can ever have time for!
A private tour helps you select what to see and what to skip. How to schedule your day. How to save time and get around the lines.
You also want two different programs if this is your first time to Paris, or you visit every year.
A private tour helps you sort out all of this.
So what makes for a good private tour in Paris?
A good private guide is a personality, likable and attentive. With inside knowledge of the city. With a communicative passion for her/his home city. A top guide is also a local well connected to the city.
A good private tour in the city of lights matches you with the guide that’s right for you. It runs at the pace that you like. It takes you to the places you will enjoy. It starts and it ends at spots that are convenient for you. And it takes care of the logistics for you.
What does a private tour cost in Paris?
A private tour for Paris starts at €150. A private guide should cost less than one night in your hotel, less than dinner for 3. Some people will argue that you will get way more out of a private tour than out of yet another dinner!
Customized tours in Paris tend to cost more when they require special knowledge or complex planning, or you ask for privileged access. Request your private tour in advance if you can help it.
All the private tours we present here put no mark-up on the museum and attractions tickets that they buy for you.
We are proud of the selection we present here. Let us know your thoughts!