About this tour
Explore Rome on this small-group half-day tour. The eco-friendly electric bicycle will make it easier for you to visit the sights in Rome. See the landmarks and access places you would not usually access while in a car.
During the tour, you will visit the Trastevere district, Trevi Fountain, and Piazza Venezia. You will also make a stop at Colosseum which is Rome’s legendary arena. Cycle to the Pantheon, Rome’s oldest building which is still standing to date. You will also go to the Orange Garden and Piazza del Campidoglio. Piazza del Campidoglio which is one of Rome’s most stunning squares was designed by Michelangelo.
- Tour on electric bikes
- Knowledgeable guide
- Eco-friendly option for exploring Rome
- Visit off-the-beaten-path attractions
- Professional guide
- Your own Electric Bike
- Small-group size – Max 10 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Starting in 2018, the Pantheon charges a small fee for visitors to enter. You will be given time to enter the building, but the cost is not included in this tour.
Operated by The Roman Guy