About this tour
You can either select the morning or afternoon section for your tour. Your guide will pick you up from your central Rome hotel. Your first stop is the Colosseum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This will be followed by priority admission into the grand amphitheater. Use your skip-the-line ticket and gain access to the remarkable 60,000-seat arena.
Your guide will tell you about the ancient gladiator games, wild beast fights, and the Roman emperors who frequented the arena. Visit the Roman Forum for a glimpse into Roman life as you marvel at the basilicas, preserved temples, and public squares. While there, your guide will tell you about Lapis Niger, an ancient Latin text housed in the base of one of the columns in the Forum. You will also visit the Temple of the Vestal Virgins. This temple once served as a home to the virgin priests of Vesta.
- A private guided tour of the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Skip-the-line access to avoid the queues at the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- The tour includes hotel pickup and entrance fees
- You can select a morning or afternoon tour
- This private tour can be customized to your interests to ensure you have a more personalized experience
- Private Walking Tour
- Professional Licensed Blue Badge Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup with Sanitized Vehicle (centrally located hotels. Within Aurelian Walls)
- Skip-the-line Tickets
- Arena Access and drop-off service (if Luxury Version selected)
- Food and drinks
Operated by Eyes of Rome