About this tour
Arrive at the cooking classes and introduce yourself to the other participants as you enjoy your welcome drink. During the Fettuccine-making class, your chef will show you how to make homemade Italian pasta.
You will start by preparing the dough. Learn the step by steps instructions on how to prepare the dough. You will use flour and egg before cutting it into fettuccine. Your chef will show the different types of cuts you can make for this recipe. The cuts include fettuccine, pappardelle, maltagliati, tagliolini, or just simply ‘badly cut’. Once you cut your fettuccine, select the type of sauce for your pasta. You can choose from amatriciana, cacio e pepe, alfredo, or carbonara.
Sit down and enjoy your meal. You will start with bruschetta with tomatoes and basil as you sip some wine. This will be followed by your pasta and a glass of limoncello.
- Instructions on how to make Fettucine pasta
- Cutting pasta without a machine
- Lunch or dinner with wine
- Fettuccine-making class with a local chef
- Prosecco Welcome drink
- Bruschetta with tomatoes and basil
- Fettuccine with chosen sauce
- A glass of red or white wine
- A glass of Limoncello or coffee
- One bottled water
- Extra drinks
- Pick up and drop off
Operated by Eat and Walk Italy