About this tour
Your guide for this tour is a professional chef. You will meet your guide in central Rome at Piazza Farnese to discuss the day’s menu. This will be followed by a trip to Campo de’ Fiori market for some fresh ingredients. Your guide will point out the vegetables, meat, herbs, spices, and cheese. He will help you select the right ingredients for the class.
The next stop is your cooking space for the day. Located in the Trastevere district in Rome, you will spend the next few hours in the open-plan apartment as you learn how to prepare an Italian meal. During the class, you will learn how to blend sauces, chop vegetables and prepare pasta from scratch. You will prepare a short-medium pasta a long pasta, and a stuffed pasta all of which will be accompanied by a different sauce.
You shall also prepare a second-course meal. This will comprise a vegetable side dish, meat, and dessert. Sit down to a fantastic home-cooked meal which will be accompanied by wine. The tips and techniques you learned during the class as well as the recipe you recipe will help you prepare the same meal for yourself for years to come.
- Cooking class with a professional chef
- Visit the famous Campo dei Fiori market as you shop for ingredients
- First-hand knowledge of how to make pasta, dessert, and other Italian delicacies
- Cooking tips and techniques from a professional chef
- Enjoy a 6-course meal, including dessert and wine
- Enjoy a fun and educational experience that includes cooking, suitable for all abilities
- Small groups ensure a personalized experience
- Campo de’ Fiori market tour
- Professional chef
- Wine included
- Recipes will be emailed
Operated by Federico Alessandri