Enlighten your taste buds as you experience this walking culinary tour in Rome by sunset. Traverse through Rome’s Prati District like a local chaperoned by a local, friendly tour guide.
Stopovers in diverse food stores and sampling delicacies as you explore further to hidden gems. Mingle with local vendors and artisan food makers as they share their cooking tips and recipes.
This tour capacity is 13 people, so early booking is advised.
- Walking food tour through Prati district in Rome
- Diverse food tastings to be experienced
- Get the local authentic feel of Rome in the streets of Prati
- Mingle with locals and learn recipes and cooking tips
- Enjoy personalized attention due to the small tour group (max 13 people)
- Eat cheeses, cured meats, pizzas and more!
Why people take this tour?
Enlighten your taste buds as you experience this walking culinary tour in Rome by sunset.
- Verification will be received upon registration
- Unique options for those with notable dietary needs like vegans or vegetarians (all to be stated at the time of registration)
- The minimum tour/ activity age is 3 years old.
- Stroller and wheelchair reachable
- Near communal transport