About this tour
Meet your guide and use your priority access to gain access into the Vatican Museum. During the tour, you will visit a number of rooms and galleries including the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Maps Raphael’s Rooms and the Pinecone Courtyard.
Talking inside the chapel is prohibited. While outside the chapel, your guide will tell you more about the historic icons, such as Raphael and Michelangelo. Go inside the Sistine Chapel, which is known for its iconic frescoes by Michelangelo. You will also see The Last Judgment and The Creation of Adam, which decorates the chapel’s sacred ceiling.
The next stop on your tour is St Peter’s Basilica. This is the Italian Renaissance church that is home to more artistic masterpieces, most famously Michelangelo’s La Pietà sculpture and Bernini’s bronze baldachin altar canopy. Sum up your tour with a walk around St Peter’s square as your guide tells you about Bernini’s use of optical illusion at the colonnades. The tour will end at the square but you are free to keep exploring the sites on your own.
- Priority access through a reserved entranceway
- Visit the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit the square to see Bernini’s colonnades
- Guided and personalized tour
- Reserved Skip-the-Line Access to the Vatican Museums
- Reserved Access to the Sistine Chapel
- English-speaking expert guide exclusively for your group
- Carefully curated private tour just for your group
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Peter’s Basilica is not included until further notice due to current restrictions.
Operated by City Wonders Ltd