About this tour
Meet your guide and begin your walking tour with priority access to the Colosseum. Your guide will take you to the first and second tiers of the amphitheater. Hear about the social class settings that decided how people sat and the arena. You will also hear about the gladiators and how the games created a lot of entertainment for the spectators.
This will be followed by a walk around the neighboring streets. You will go past what was once Rome’s commercial and political center. Visit the historic ruins at the Roman Forum which include the Temple of Caesar. You will also visit the colonnaded Regia, the Gemonian stairs the Temple of Vespasian and Titus, and the Arch of Septimius Severus. The last stop on your tour is Rome’s historic center. Visit the square’s three fountains designed by the famous baroque sculptor Bernini as well as Piazza Navona, Pantheon, and Trevi Fountain.
- Guided tour of the historical sites including the Colosseum
- Explore the Colosseum’s first and second tiers and hear about the gladiator games
- Visit popular sites such as Piazza Navona, the Rome Pantheon, and Trevi Fountain
- Tour can be customized to suit your interests
- Professional guide
- Skip the Line entrance tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Operated by Nicom Tours