About this tour
Meet your guide at the Four River Fountain and start your tour by visiting the Piazza Navona. You will see the hidden gems and highlights through the eyes of a local. Each tour can be tailor-made to your preference. Visit the oldest pizzeria in Rome and Campo Di Fiori.
Enjoy a pizza then browse the local bookshop. Your next stop will be to visit the Roman ruins at Largo di Torre Argentina. At an additional cost, you can visit the Pantheon. This will be followed by a taste of the best Italian gelato at Piazza di Pietra. As the tour draws to an end you will visit the Via del Pie di Marmo, Capitol Hill Square, and a largely unknown church. Wind up the tour with a spectacular terrace view of the Colosseum and Fori Imperiali.
- Private guided walking tour of Rome’s hidden gems
- A taste of espresso, pizza, and gelato
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
- The itinerary can be customized to your own preferences
- Private Tour
- Local Guide
- 1 local drink/tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other drinks and snacks
- Entrance ticket to the Pantheon
Operated by Withlocals