About this tour
During this class, you will learn how to prepare Italian cuisine using recipes that have been passed down for generations. Once you arrive, you will receive a welcome drink before the class begins. Your chef will then show you the secrets to authentic Italian cuisine using professional-grade equipment in a proper Italian kitchen.
Learn how to stuff ravioli, prepare tasty sauces for fettuccini or tagliatelle and how to create a unique tortellini twist. Using the recipe handed down for generations, learn how to prepare tiramisu for your dessert. The morning classes will end at lunchtime. You will then sit down for your 2-course meal paired with antipasti and wines.
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Not accessible to wheelchairs
- Dietary options such as vegetarian and gluten-free are available
- This tour will have a maximum of 12 people
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
Operated by Inrome Cooking Srl