About this tour
Experience an early morning tour of the Vatican and avoid the crowds. Your guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the Vatican. During the tour, your guide will tell you about the history of the artwork. The tour can be customized to your preferences. You can enjoy the standard tour or upgrade to the prime tour option. The prime tour offers priority entry without any lines or crowds and gives access to the Raphael Rooms. Raphael’s most prominent frescoes are in this room.
Each tour gives an opportunity for you to hear about the legends and the artistic items on display. You will also learn about the people who created the masterpieces that are on display. A visit to the Sistine Chapel is the highlight of the tour. You can opt to visit the chapel at the beginning of the end of the tour and see the pieces created by people such as Michelangelo. Items in the museum include paintings carvings and sculptures. During your tour, you will visit the Gallery of Maps, Gallery of Tapestries, and Belvedere Courtyard. You will also get priority entry into St. Peter’s Basilica where you will see items such as Bernini’s Baldacchino altar. With the tour now over, your guide will take you back to your hotel or allow you to enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
- The early bird tour option allows you to visit the Vatican before the crowds come in
- Interactive experience with a passionate and knowledgeable guide
- Visit one of the world’s best art collections
- Meet and greet service with your guide/driver at your hotel/accommodation
- Professional Licensed Blue Badge Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup with Sanitized Vehicle (centrally located hotels. Within Aurelian Walls)
- Priority Access (before the regular Early Morning Crowd – if Prime Option 8:00AM selected)
- Sistine Chapel
- Hotel Drop Off Service (if Prime Option 8:00AM selected)
- Tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Food and drinks
Operated by Eyes of Rome