Enjoy the luscious taste of Italian cuisine as you eat your way across some of Rome’s most outstanding markets and restaurants, in the most photogenic neighborhoods.
Get a proper view of displayed fruits and vegetables in Campo de’ Fiori (for the morning option) and later, an icy gelato in the Trastevere neighborhood. Other stops include; bakeries, pizzerias, and a suppli bar.
Through savoring, chatting, and sharing is how you’ll learn about the culinary history of Italy. You’ll now understand the essentials too so much of the culture’s prosperity. Your tour guide will inform you of any special food events taking place so you may further enjoy your visit.
Once you are done on this tour, you’ll have gained a deeper understanding of Roman delicacies and even carried some recipes as souvenirs.
- Guaranteed stop at; Campo de’ Fiori Market and Trastevere and much more along the way
- Guaranteed tastings; Italian Pizza, Mozzarella, Mortadella, Pasta, Roman Salami, gelato and so much more
- Jewish Ghetto groceries and tasting of typical Roman food (fried artichoke, supplì, codfish)
- Tour capacity 15 people
- Knowledgeable foodie guide
- Additional food, not included in the program
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Why people take this tour?
The tour offers a vast choice of food from Italy’s best restaurants and farms. Absolutely amazing cuisine as well as lessons about Rome and Italy offered by experienced tour guides.
From € 63.20 per person
What to bring:
- Ensure you have a pair of comfy shoes
- A pair of Sunglasses
- A sun hat may reduce the effects of the day’s heat
- Sunscreen is always needed
- No large belongings and bags
The travel around sets off despite the weather so, ensure you dress correspondingly.
Accommodations for special food restrictions are not guaranteed