Set off on an unforgettable culinary tour through the Trastevere area (the 13th rione of Rome, on the west bank of the Tiber, south of Vatican City, and within Municipio I).
Tickle your taste buds on this evening culinary experience chaperoned by a knowledgeable local guide. Enjoy the local scenery as you sample Rome’s classic delicacies.
If you have any food allergies, kindly notify us at the point of booking so we may arrange to accommodate you.
- Gastronomical food tour through Rome’s Trastevere area
- Explore the home of authentic Italian delicacies with a knowledgeable food guide
- Enjoy several classic tastes of Rome like pizza, pasta, and cheese.
- Begin your evening tour with a refreshing wine or prosecco
Why people take this tour?
Don’t miss this gastronomical food tour filled with culinary secrets, dinner, and wine!
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Stops on this tour are subject to change due to seasonal/holiday venue closures
- In case of any food, aversions give all information at booking
- This tour is not wheelchair reachable
- Service animals are permissible
- Tour capacity of 12 people