About this tour
Rome is a fabulous mix of history, archaeology, art, religion and religious culture and delicious food; and while it certainly is the most popular place to visit in Italy, it’s also a city that has remained true to itself – very much a place where locals live.
With a story-telling English-speaking guide, groups of no more than 20 people, and a beautiful stroll through narrow medieval streets, this tour is sure to leave you even more fascinated by Rome. Crawl through some of the most haunted alleys in the city, unveiling mysteries and learning about creepy conspiracies, horrible betrayals, murders and beheadings. You’ll even get to cross the bridge where one of the past Popes’ soul still wanders at night! For a twist on the usual sightseeing experience, take this after-dark tour of Rome to admire its illuminated landmarks and monuments while listening to stories about ghosts, myths and legends.
- Ghost and mystery walking tour of Rome
- Explore Italy’s ancient capital under the cover of darkness
- Discover top attractions such as Castel Sant’Angelo, Palazzo Farnese and Ponte Sisto illuminated at night
- Wander down winding alleyways with an expert guide and hear terrifying tales of myth and legend
- Learn of the Corte Savella Prison, where late-Renaissance noblewoman Beatrice Cenci was unfairly put to death in the 16th century
- Take an alternative nocturnal view of Rome’s major sites on this entertaining evening tour
- Small group
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
Operated by Max