About this tour
Tour a former concentration camp of World War II the largest in Czech on this guided day tour. From Prague, you will travel in cozy transportation to Terezín town where the camp is located. Your guide will brief you on the history of Czech, Terezín town, and the wartime of Europe.
You will learn about the Czech-Jewish past relationship and modern-day attitudes as well as the life experience in the concentration camp. You will go through the Jewish ghetto and museum(former town school). After the trip, you will be driven back to Prague city.
- Visit Czech’s largest concentration camp of World War II
- Learn about the history of Czech and Terezin town
- Get to know Europe’s wartime history
- Discover the brutal life that was at the camp
- See the Ghetto Museum
- Hotel pick-up
- Comfortable transportation
- Professional guide
- Admission charges
- USB charger
- Tips (optional)
Operated by Get Your Guide