About this tour
Go on an excursion to Terezin concentration camp on this day trip from Prague. Learn what life was like in the concentration camps and the effect of World War II and Nazi presence in the Czech Republic.
You will visit the museum (formerly a school) in the Large Fortress, the cemetery, crematorium, Small Fortress, and an authentic Gestapo prison. After the tour, you will ride back to Prague.
- Get a view of the World War II and Holocaust events
- Visit the Jewish Ghetto Museum
- Go to the National Jewish Cemetery
- Tour the Large and Small Fortress
- Watch the “History of Terezin” film in English (optional)
- Entry to the Large Fortress
- Entry to the museum
- Entry to the Small Fortress,
- Tour the prison
- Live guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Operated by Get Your Guide